Newest paladins patch bring us another new champion after Kinessa, we now have at least 3 known incoming champions: Androxus, Kinessa and Grover. We also have now a new payload gamemode and 2 new incoming maps.
New Champion – Kinessa
Kinessa is a known champion since last patch, to find more info please read last datamining post.
- Steady Shot Beam
New Champion – Grover
Grover, that’s the name of a new possible champion.
- Human Warrior
- Human Aspiring To Be A Tree
- Has a Root ability
Maps – Sinistral & Sunspear
There’s a new Map called Sinistral. There isn’t much yet inside files, just some assets which are almost the same as other maps (Gates and so).
There’s also a new map called Sunspear, which would feature Siege Mode (Didn’t find about Payload with this one)
Hi-Rez is testing a new game mode, Push, also known as Payload. This game mode would feature Temple Ruins and Enhanced Forest map.
The Push game mode is the same as Siege mode but has a major diference, you must push your siege engine by standing near it.
- Version of Siege where capturing the point gives your team a window of time to push the siege enginetoward the enemy vault by standing near it.
- Push the Payload
- Stand near the payload to push it towards the enemy base.
- Defend the Payload
- Stand near the payload to prevent it from pushing.
- The payload is now inactive. A new capture point will spawn soon.
The competitive mode is the constructed card mode (Confirmed to be active next patch).
- Competitive Enchanted Forest
- Competitive Temple Ruins
- Extinction Event (Possible first event in Paladins?)
- Kill all the things!
- Disarming Strike
- Disarm target. Lose one arm
- Regain arms
- Deploy Health Nugget Test
- Deploy a health nugget a few feet in front of you
This section is for BOTS or NPCs, call them as you wish
- Siege Bomb