4.21 PTS Datamining:
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear voice packs.
Some 3D Models are animated.
- Odyssey 2018 Pedestal
- Adventure 05
- Cursed King Cernunnos
- Agent of Darkness Loki
- Primal Shaman Ganesha
- Exterminator Kali
- Vanquisher Nemesis
- Ma Chérie Arachne
- Wasteland Cu Chulainn
- Added 4.20 Datamining data
- Added New Skins
- Agni (Skin 9)
- Ares (Skin 8)
- Geb (Skin 5)
- Ra (Skin 9) – Space Station Esports
- Scylla (Skin 8)
- Skadi (Skin 6) – Elemental
- New skins but known for Odyssey
- Hachiman (Skin 2) – Oni Musha
- Nike (Skin 4)
- Serqet (Skin 7) – Kunoichi
- Vulcan (Skin 7)
- 2018 Odyssey Skins, you can read the list and names clicking here.
There’s a Test Snake “God”. Not sure if it’s going to be after Nidhogg or just some old code around.
- It may be for Medusa’s new skin from Odyssey, which seems to be a snake.
Nidhogg is coming after Cerberus. He’s a DRAGON!
The new adventure is related to Niflheim which matches with the release of Nidhogg. That leads us to think a) Cerberus is delayed after Nidhogg or b) Nidhogg is released once the adventure ends, matching the lore or whatever they want to do or c) Adventure is delayed enough to match Nidhogg release in about 6 patches?
- He was mentioned in files as GOD_Nidhogg, for example the Hydra wasn’t so that’s why I added him as a playable character.
- We’ll know more in the next patches tho.
There’s no introduction needed for Cerberus, just OMG!
- Main Info
- 3 Headed
- Left, Mid and Right.
- Baisc Attack
- Chained melee attack
- Auto Attack Situational
- May steal Healing or affect healing
- Damage increase with ability 1
- Cerberus Soul
- Cerberus Soul – Kill on Touch
- Phy & Mag protection steal
- Skill #1 – Terrifying Visage
- Damage increase on his basic attack
- # times hit the target
- Activates special attack on head 1, 2 or 3
- The special attack has timer
- 270º Angle, it may change?
- Skill #2 – Ghastly Breath
- Cone skill
- It counts how many you hit, works with passive (Stacks)
- 2 Hits and 3 Hits, it should apply Added % Damage depending if you hit 1, 2 or 3 times.
- Personal Opinion, not as dataminer as i can’t confirm – I think the 1,2,3 Hits may be related to how many heads hit with this skill? It could mean cerberus model has the 3 heads.
- Skill #3 – Death Rattle
- Can be canceled
- Heal Count
- Head buff
- Skill #4 – Soul Rend
- Works with passive (Stacks)
- Cone attack
- Knock Up works with the stacks
- 25 range attack cone
Season 5 is around the corner, we have confirmed Hi-Rez is working in a new map which seems to be full Greek themed. New Titans featuring Cronus and Themis will get into the game while also a few old creatures come back to smite (Minotaur, Manticore) while some new arrive for the first time.
- Greek Conquest
- Chaos Side – Cronus
- Order Side – Themis
- Cronus Club Shell
- New Chaos & Order Towers
- Big & Small projectile from towers
- Buffs / Camps
- Centaur – Speed Buff
- Chimera – Purple Buff
- Stayr – Speed & MP5
- Fire Giant – Description Below
- Fire Giant S5 – Flames of Ragnarok
- Manticore – Red Buff
- Creatures which also appear but has no description or we already know what they do.
Fire Oracle-> Betrayer
- Oracle Fury
- Betrayer Magic (Root at players?)
- You deal 15% less damage and receive 40% less healing
Developed information about what’s above
- S5 Fire Giant
- Might: Grants +50 Magical Power, +35 Physical Power and Regen 2% of your health and 1% of your mana every 5 seconds for the buff duration. Your damage versus Towers and Phoenixes is increased by 20%.
- Rage: Grants +90 Magical Power, +60 Physical Power and Regen 4% of your health and 2% of your mana every 5 seconds for the buff duration. Your damage versus Towers and Phoenixes is increased by 20%.
- Enhanced Fire Giant
- Impact Attack