5.5 PTS Datamining:
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear voice packs.
Some 3D Models are animated.
- Elegant Nemesis
- Itty Bitty ChiBee AMC
- Sky Tech Zeus
- Dark Matter Khepri
- Orbital Strike Artemis
- 5.4 Models
- Added 5.4 Datamining
- Added new skins
- Added more info in challenges
- Added Baron Samedi
- Other Skins
- Death Stamp Skin
- Seems like there will be a skin for a ground mark when you die?
- Adventure Hel – Angel & Demon Theme
- Hel (V4 Skin 6) – Angel & Demon
- Death Stamp (Skull)
- Jump Stamp
- Level Up FX
- Treasure chest?
- Anubis (Skin 10 – Smite Birthday)
- Has missiles
- Aphrodite (Skin 10)
- Artio (Skin 4)
- Chaac (Skin 11)
- Hercules (V2 Skin 9)
- New full model
- Loki (Skin 12)
- Odin (Skin 8)
- Has wings
- Ra (Skin 10)
- Ravana (Skin 6)
God 96 – Baron Samedi
WARNING – APRIL FOOLS
April fools is almost here and the whole idea of Baron Samedi could be a joke from Hi-Rez for April Fools. It would be a bit hipocrite since the recent events of datamining making them waste time, but they’ve done it in previous years, so get this very careful until after April Fools.
There’s no April Fools from Smite Datamining this year, it’s coming from files.
Baron Samedi is supposed to be the first Voodoo god to arrive in smite but due to recent events of Hi-Rez hiding the future god names here we have a weird situation as we have God95 info without name but we have Baron Samedi (which is meant to be God 96)
In the case Baron Samedi is real, could it fit with God95? Well, it depends if the wall is actually his cross and he just hides inside or something like that.
- God of Life and Death
- Voodoo Pantheon
- Magical God!
- Spirit Projectile
- Basic Attack
- 34 + 1.5/Lvl (+20% of Magical Power)
- Ability 1 – Paralyzing Spit
- Damage: Unknown +20% of your Magical Power
- Stun: Unknown time
- Can target multiple targets
- Ability 2
- Ground Target (Probably a circle around yourself)
- Radius: 15
- Damage: Unknown +80% of your Magical Power
- Ability 3 – Mummify
- Snake Projectile
- Stun: Unknown time
- Cost: 60
- Ability 4 – Mummify
- Range: 55
- Damage: Unknown +70% of your Magical Power
Seems like Hi-Rez is now hiding every God’s name. I guess it will now be more interesting to theorycraft based on the datamined kit.
According to this new situation, hope this increases the debate around who’s it, make sure to comment on reddit post (Link above) or twitter feed.
- Is in wall?
- Hide in wall
- Emerge from wall
- Hidden in wall
- Can’t be attacked from bots
- Can’t be targeted
- It can be targeted again when emerging from it
- Basic Attack
- So it mostly means an ADC or a Mage
- Detonations effects
- Ability 1
- Hit Projectiles (So multiple projectiles?)
- Counts how many you hit (Max 3)
- Apply Bonus effect depending on how many you hit
- There’s also a function to explode it
- Ability 2
- Projectile that pass through, needs a valid target.
- You can detonate it too, so probably something like isis ball.
- Ability 3
- Works with passive too
- It’s a charge (dash?)
- Wall Deployable
- Leaving wall (So probably you build up a wall with another skill, hide inside and then u can dash through the wall? Seems very similar to thoth)
- Ability 4
- The ultimate has a jump
- The jump has no collisions (Goes through)
- Ultimate Dismount
- Ultimate may be like enraged mode
- Has a shooter Stage
- Can’t fire without a target, so seems to be a locked target mode.
- It’s really difficult to guess what it can really does, other than shooting and jumping. Probably you jump in, deploy a mesh and shoot on top of that, or through it.
- Seems like this God, or Goddess must be Mage or ADC. There’s some relationship between Passive detonations and the second ability. Probably giving bonus effects or buffs depending on how much explosions it hits?
- Seems like the character works around the wall and his ability to hide inside a wall, rushing through and probably hitting you with extra effects. (We can see this like a mix of Ymir wall + thoth wall)
- Death Warning
- Attack Speed buff
- Jungle Buff – Mana & Cooldown
- Dark Phoenix
- Sand Guardian
- NEW! – Serpent Demon
- NEW! – Hydra Small
- NEW! – Arena Portal
Could the 8th callenge be an egyptian adventure?
- Boss Djinn (The one from Egyptian Domination)
- Shoots fireballs
- There’s something called Goo
- Goo spawner
- Player kills spawns goo
- NEW! – Objectives
- Objective Center
- Buff Heal
- Buff Speed