Este post también está disponible en Español: Spanish
Jing Wei and Susano makes their time in Smite, who will be next.
Please remember this is Datamining and not everything may end coming in Live client.
- Duration: 12s
- When exiting the fountain, Jing Wei ascends into the sky and flies unimpeded at an increased speed. She can fire / cancel the ability to exit early.
- Ability #1
- Jing Wei creates and updraft at a location. Enemies who step onto it are knocked up and take damage. If Jing Wei walks onto the area, she is knocked up and gains a 25% attack speed buff.
- Damage: 100,140,1800,220,260
- Ability #3
- Jing Wei dashes straight forward, and gains a burst of speed for 5s. She may use this ability while mid-air for a longer range dash, a stronger speed buff, and a 5s immunity to basic attack movement penalties.
- Air Dash Range: 55
- Movement Speed: 10,10,15,15,25%
- Air Dash Speed: 20,20,30,30,40%
- Cooldown 12,11,10,9,8s
- Jing Wei loads her crossbow with explosive bolts that makes her next 4 Basic Attacks explode on auccessful hit, dealing full Basic Attack damage and procs to all enemies in a small range near the hit target. These shots have increase crit chance.
- Damage: +100% of your Basic Attack Power
- Crit Chance: 5,10,15,20,25%
- cost: 70,75,80,85,90
- Cooldown: 16,15,14,13,12s
- Toggle: Jing Wei transforms her crossbow to launch much larger arrows. Once this ability is ranked she instantly gains 2 ammo and continues to gain 1 ammo every 20 seconds until a maximum of 6 shots are stored. She may shoot any number of shots at a time.
- Damage: 60,190,220,250,280 +60% of your physical power
- Cost: 100
- cooldown: .5s
- Basic Attack
- 37 + 2.3/Lvl (+100% of Physical Power)
- Progression: .9/.9/1.25x damage and swing time
- For each trained ability past the first that is off of cooldown, Susano-o gets additional movement speed.
- Speed per Stack: 8%
- Abiliy 1 – Fickle Headwinds
- Susano-o commands the winds to blow in opposing directions, dealing damage in an area in front of him. Enemies in the center of the attack are pulled towards him, while enemies outside the center are knocked back.
- Damage: 40,70,100,130,160 +60% of your physical power
- Cost: 80,75,70,65,60
- Cooldown: 18s
- Ability 2 – Storm Kata
- Susano-o takes a small lunge forward, damaging the first enemy he hits and travelling past them. If this successfully hits, he has a sort window during which he may re-activate the ability to hit all enemies in a short cone. If both are successful, he may re-activate one final time to damage all enemies in a circle before falling slightly backwards.
- Damage per Hit: 50,65,80,95,110 +65% of your physical power
- Cost: :70,75,80,85,90
- Cooldown: 16,15,14,13,12s
- Ability 3 – Cyclone Dash
- Susano-o swings his blades around him rapidly, deflecting all incoming Basic Attacks in a whirlwind of steel as he dashes forward. After dashing, Susano’s next 3 Basic Attacks within 6s cause his target to bleed, taking damage every .5s for 1s.
- Damage: 30,45,60,75,90 +40% of your physical power
- Bleed Damage per Tick: 20,40,60,80,100 +60% of your physical power
- Cost: 60
- Cooldown: 18,17,16,15,14
- One ability has a Pull
- Ability 4 – Typhoon Deployable
- Susano summons a hurricane at his location that begins stationary and relatively small. Susanoo may reactivate this ability to launch the storm forward, knocking up opponents in its path. Until he does so, the storm pulls enemies towards its center and grows larger over time.
- Damage: 60,90,120,150,180 +65% of your physical power
- Damage per Tick: 15,20,25,30,35 +10% of your physical power
- Ticks: 6
- Cost: 80,85,90,95,100
- Cooldown: 100s
- To be Added in future patches but it’s inside this post
- Apollo Punk (Below in cards)
- To be Added in future patches
- Xing Tian
- Metal China: Devil Horn Raijin + Heavy Metal Thor
- Final Frontier
- Each Final Frontier chest has a chance of unlocking one of the items displayed.
- Warrior’s Will
- Each Warrior’s Will chest has a chance of unlocking one of the items displayed.