Busy on travel so it’s more info dedicated post than Voice packs, 3d models, etc. Thanks to Lionkun for helping and provide images so I can add ’em here.
- #1 –
- Chiron either jumps forward, damaging enemies and kicking back those behind him, or gallops forward, knocking aside enemies while firing his bow.
- Damage: 70,95,120,145,160 +80% Power
- Attack Speed: 100,150,200,250,300
- Cooldown: 16
- Cost: 70,75,80,85,90
- #2 – Whirlwind of Rage
- Chiron gallops forward damaging enemies, knocking up minions, and kicking enemy gods behind him.
- Damage: 70,95,120,145,160 + 50% Physical Power
- Cooldown: 16s
- Cost: 70,75,80,85,90
- #3 – Post Process Chain
- Chiron passively marks his enemies as targets when he damages them with Basic Attacks or Centaurus, reducing their Physical Protections by 3%. He may activate this ability to fire seeking arrows at all marked targets within range, damaging and slowing them.
- Damage: 55,100,145,190,235 +70% Power
- Slow: 25,27.5,30,32.5,35%
- Slow: 3s
- Cooldown: 14,13,12,11,10
- Cost: 65
- #4 – Ultimate Shooter
- Chiron transforms into a constellation of stars to fire his enormous bow a great distance, even through walls. Each wall it passes through reduces its damage to subsequent targets by [10%], with a minimum damage of [70%]. If Chiron would be killed during this ability, he instead dies after he fires.
- Range: 120
- Damage: 115,185,255,325,395 +60% Power
- Cooldown: 90
- Cost: 80,90,100,110,120
- Bellona Furiona
- Wub wub wub wub
- Ba5s Drop skin + Animated Icon
- Lobby Theme
- Music Theme
- Our next port of call was Rome, Italy. It’s a city I’d visited many a time before, but a curious presence hung over it this time. The air almost felt like it was coursing with electricity making it harder to breathe. The most curious happenstance was perhaps the noises that residents continued to hear.Upon arriving, it wasn’t long before we began to experience the tales for ourselves. As we entered the inn we would be habiting for the next few days, a peculiar sound echoed through the building. It was a low, deep noise that made the window panes shake momentarily in their frames. This anomaly soon became more as, every time one of my party would cross over a threshold, the noise would ring out. Perhaps a more interesting phenomenon, we found that if we crossed a threshold continuously, one after another, we could create different patterns in the sound. We’ve yet to figure out exactly what is the source of this, but our research continues.
- An uncanny contender
- After our brief excursion to Rome, it was off to Bisrakh, a small village in Uttar Pradesh, India. My party an dI weren’t really given much insight into why we must travel here, but di dso willingly nevertheless. After this many months, you learn to just have faith. During our stay we were wine dan ddine dby the locals who were very accommodating to our sudden appearance within their village. They even went so far as to put on a small tournament between themselves as entertainment. I’m not really one to indulge in fighting for the sake of entertainment, but I watche dalong with my fellow travelers all the same. One of the fighters looke dincredibly familiar, however. I couldnt quite put my finger on it, but there was something about his clean shave dface that set off bells in my head.
- Chinese Chest
- Holiday Chest 2015
- Each Holiday Chest has a chance of unlocking one of the items displayed, a Father Chrishmash skin, a Winter Holiday Frame, or a Snowman Ward. 1 from the sale of the Holiday Chest will be donated to the Child’s Play Charity.
- Divine Chest
- 2016 Conv Skin (Anubis)
- 2016 SWC Dark Lord (Zeus)
- 2016 SWC Ward Skin
- 2016 SWC Fireworks
- One roll from the SWC DIgital Loot Pack
Christmas Arena Map
- Arena Juggernaut Winter Holyday
- Asgard Theme
- Arena Winter
- New Years Chest
- Each New Years Chest has a chance of unlocking one of the items displayed.