5.23 PTS Datamining:
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
As of November 2018 the website is continued under board.smitedatamining.com instead of self domain smiteboard.com
Some 3D Models are animated.
- God Slayer Ares
- Battleborn Hera
- Spirit Stalker Izanami
- Count Baron Samedi
- Dual Tech Hel
- Kitty Kaboom Serqet
- Stitched Horror Zhong Kui
- Added 5.22 Datamining
- Added New skins
- Added Camelot event
- Added more info on merlin and arthur
- Added s6 changes
New Skins / Cosmetics
- 5.24 Arthurian Pantheon
- Sword / Stone Ward
- Recall skin similar to celtic style
- Loading Screen & Announcer pack
- Athena (Skin 12)
- Discordia (Skin 4)
- Dragon Chest
- 5.24 Cosmic Bundle
- Music theme, Jump Skin
- 6.1 Retrowave (Season 6 first patch)
- Medusa (Skin 9)
- Cu Chulainn (Skin 4)
- Da Ji (Skin 7)
- Tyr (Skin 8)
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
Hera’s Odyssey 2019
There’s a main link for the Odyssey 2019 where everything will be revealed there. Read now through this link
Event has been renamed to Camelot Event.
- Each bundle seems to unlock quests?
- Avalon Bundle
- Pendragon Bundle
- Camelot Bundle
- Cornwall Bundle
- Excalibur Bundle
- Battle Pass
- You get points that can unlock things
- Voice pack
- Battle Pass Quests
- BP Quest 1 – Get 2 First Wins of the Day
- BP Quest 2 -Jump 15 times in Assault before minions spawn in a single match.
- BP Quest 3 -Play 1 Game of Joust
- BP Quest 4 -Get 40 Kills and Assists
- BP Quest 5 -Play 3 Games
- BP Quest 6 -Global emote within 10 seconds of killing an enemy or getting an assist, 3 times.
- BP Quest 7 -Earn 30,000 Gold.
- BP Quest 8 -Play 1 Game as a Mage
- BP Quest 9 -Get 40 Kills and Assists.
- BP Quest 10 -Jump 20 times in Assault before minions spawn in a single match.
- BP Quest 10 -Get 2 First Wins of the Day
- BP Quest 10 -Global emote within 10 seconds of killing an enemy or getting an assist, 5 times.
- BP Quest 10 -Earn 30,000 Gold
99 – King Arthur
Known as Knight, we have finally revealed it’s King Arthur.
- Fun info: Has some references to ullr, so was probably built around Ullr mesh/anims
- Placeholder Title: The Lawgiver
- Melee, Physical, Front Line
- Has Stances: Normal, Spartan.
- Fearlessly charge into your opponents, switching stance for each new opportunity.
- The spartan stance brings some light to the pantheon it might be, unless it’s a tricky name.
- It has 2 or 3 Equip Slots, only 1 of them is different.
- Apparently can equip different slots as Normal and Spartan? Might be working with passive or items from store.
- 2 Stances
- Has a TeleportFx, so might have teleport.
- Maybe has something similar to a bow, arrow or throwable axes? Probably for a distance attack.
- Ability 1 – Normal Stance
- Works with passive
- Ability 1 – Spartan Stance
- Projectile Hit FX
- Projectile Spin FX
- Has ammunition
- Projectile fire
- Ability 2 – Normal Stance
- Multiple hits, no idea how it works.
- Might have a target lock.
- Ability 2 – Spartan Stance
- It’s a charge.
- Multiple hits.
- Shoulder Hit FX
- Jab Trail & Hit FX
- Ability 3 – Normal Stance
- Damage Radius & Range, so probably ranged attack on area.
- The ability has different States: Strike, Spin and Inactive.
- Ground Target
- Spin Hit FX
- Spin Trail FX
- Swing Hit FX
- Strike Attack: Linear Target
- Charge Forward: After Strike Attack is done, you do a charge forward.
- Abilit 3 – Spartan Stance
- The skill is a hit pulse (Freya’s 2 i think)
- Whirlwind Trail FX
- Ability 4 – Stance A
- Thrust Hit
- Ability 4 – Stance B
- Flurry FX
- Final Smash
- Ability 4 – Stance C
- Ground Target
- Stops on first god hit.
- Ultimate Arrow
- Range Skill – Serrated Arrow
100 – Merlin
Merlin is a Mage, arriving after King Arthur
- Hi-Rez confirmed Merlin can master, or switch, from 3 different Magics (Fire, Frost & Arcane)
- I currently don’t know what’s the correlation between Minor, Major, Champion and Fire, Frost, Arcane but I guess they are correlated.
- Wizard Type
- A – Minor (Dark Fire)
- B – Major
- C – Champion
- This is important as from now on I’m Writing based on A, B and C. Use this as a reference
- My theory is that Minor is basic attacks without element
- Major & Champion should switch between them.
- There’s a chance Arcane is the champion, or likely more exclusive?
- Hass one passive for each A, B, C
- Charged Buff
- A 01
- A 02
- Burn FX
- A 03
- Targeter FX
- A 04
- Targeter FX
- Trigger Implosion
- B 01
- Burn FX
- Channel FX (Prob channels fire)
- Hit FX
- Mark FX
- B 02
- Deployable and can destroy it
- Up to a max of 2 deployables
- Can mark up to a 32 targets?
- Has left & Right position
- Damage Radius
- B 03
- B 04
- Burn FX
- C 01
- AoE FX
- Special Hit
- Target & Impact
- C 02
- C 03
- C 04
- Ability 2 – Wizard Arcane Pulse
- Blink FX
- Confirmed Teleport blink for Merlin’s Ultimate
- Works with a projectile (Probably similar to thor’s teleport)
101 – Jormungandr
Jormungandr is confirmed by Hi-Rez Studios to be 101st god. There’s no knowledge for now.
102 – Horus
Horus is confirmed by Hi-Rez Studios to be 102nd god. There’s no knowledge for now.
103 – Set
Set is confirmed by Hi-Rez Studios to be 103rd god. There’s no knowledge for now.
Season 6 Changes
First hints about S6 conquest are in the files already. Nothing worth to show.
- Testing / Experimental Mechanics
- Test Tower
- Test Leap (Testing with Nike’s leap)
- Conquest Season 6
- Fire Giant Buff Belt changes
- Gold Fury A, Gold Fury B (Two gold furies?)
- Assault Season 6