Season 7.3 PTS Datamining Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – Voice pack Listener
With the new file structure, it’s easier to unpack more data in batch and I’m trying to update the voice pack listener in the next weeks. It may take a while, but for the moment I have updated the website to show a different list for each kind of sounds:
I know the interface is shitty, so let me know if you can help with that.
- Gods: This list will only show God voice packs and skins, for an easier search.
- Caster: All caster voice packs will be listed here. If any is missing, notice me on twitter with an MD, or reddit post.
- Levels: This List will show all sounds related to levels and maps. If you have any old map sound files, notice me on twitter for sending the file.
- NPCs: All creatures and npcs.
- GUI: Sounds for interface.
- Extra god sounds: There’s also extra sounds in some skins, I will try to find a way to add it.
If anything is missing, let me know also please! Also any change I can make to VGS Simulator to make it more popular is accepted!
- Added S7.2 Datamining
- Added new skins
- Added extra Baba Yaga info
- Added Abyss god keyname
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
As of November 2018 the website is continued under board.smitedatamining.com instead of self domain smiteboard.com
Some 3D Models are animated.
New Skins / Cosmetics
- 7.2 – 3 Remaining Skins: There were 3 skins as coming soon, here they are:
- Ullr Fun Pocalypse – Voicepack
Sorry for the super low quality, but Hi-Rez new file structure doesn’t allow me to unpack the high res texture directly.
- Cabrakan (Skin 8) – Pharaoh’s Curse
- CURSE – Cabrakan Glowey Eeyes
- CURSE – Sarcophagus
- He Bo v4 (Skin 10)
- Sobek v2 (Skin 9) – Murder of Crows
- Cernunnos (Skin 10) – The G.O.A.T
- Susano (Skin 10) – Knight of Storms
- Cabrakan (Skin 8) – Pharaoh’s Curse
- Baba Yaga comes here
- Artemis (Skin 13)
- Isiah Bundle Quest
- Redbull Event – Flawes (with skins, jump, level up etc)
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Chiron (Skin 7)
- Da Ji (Skin 11)
- Hel V4 (Skin 12)
- Khepri (Skin 11)
- Mulan (Skin 3)
- Thor (Skin 14)
- Chang’e skin
- Jorm Skin
- Nu Wa skin
- Scylla skin
- Bellona skin
- Hercules skin
- Tyr skin
- Unknown patch Skins
- Arachne (Skin 8)
- Discordia (Skin 6)
- Nemesis (Skin 14)
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
Goddess 109 – Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga, Witch of the Woods. Magical Ranged
- They’re using Hun for skeletal placeholder, so there’s a chance she’s small size.
- They’re using Hel for fx, abilities and so too.
- Baba Yaga Hut
- The hut is there as a pet
- Has 3 phases (Active, Idle and Ultimate)
- Basic Attack
- Damage: 33 + 1.5/Lvl(+20% of Magical Power)
- Animation States
- Brew, Store and Retrieve
- Ability 1
- Projectile that passes through enemies.
- There’s a circle that rotate clockwise
- Also a range that triggers an effect.
- The trail also does something, it’s like changes the shape of the proejctile or something.
- Linear and circle shape is what changes.
- Branch, Circle FX and Grond Targeter
- Movement Buff
- Projectile which gives protection and movement, and silences
- The projectile shape is listed as: Left, Right, Split, Circle
- The fx for the deplotable are: Long, short, circle.
- There are at least 2 shots? or one is secondary. Not sure how it works.
- Ability 2
- Ingredients: A, B, C (Blue, Green and Red)
- You can have 2 slots for the potion.
- Each potion slot listens to the 3 ingredients and the total of them. Probably you will need to sum them.
- Actions you can do with the potion:
- Equip and unequip
- Brew potion
- Consume Potion
- Swap Potions: Swap from stored and swap from equipped.
- Store potion
- The potion has cooldown, so it triggers when used or whatever it triggers it.
- Potion Channel, Liquid, Swap
- Consumable item
- You can equip a potion
- I’m not really sure, but it looks like when you brew or work with the potions you may be able to fire. Like it attacks or shoots something. Maybe they give buffs or whatever.
- I think the fire ammunition means you just use the potion as consumable, so it’s for yourself.
- You also spawn a deployable when using this ability. could be something for brewing like a cauldron or whatever. Maybe it fires around ingredients or liquid you have to pick up.
- Ability 3
- Ground Targeter
- It’s an aiming ability. Targeting mode.
- She uses a mortar, probably flying like in her lose to channel the ability. Not really sure at this point what does the channeling.
- It applies effects when the channel ends.
- Ability 4 Ultimate
- Fire A, B, C, D
- The Ultimate has Intro and Outro (Heimdallr had it too, it just means it’s animation/cinematic entrance)
- Activates a Special Camera (probably for the cinematic intro and outro)
- Uses Ability 2 ingredients
- Summons the Cabin (or hut)
- Cabin Landing
- Cone Targeter
- Fire Burn
- Passive Energy Transfer
- Potion Attack Explosion
- Potion Attack Power Reduction & Slow
- I think the cabin stays in the same position. There’s a logic about the cabin traveling from original position to owner, but not sure if that means you can teleport the cabin or it’s just internal things.
Goddess 110 – Depthzy Keyname
Hi-Rez added again a keyname for the next god. Since it’s Abyss, or Depth, they used Depthzy.
Last datamining, I said there was a high chance of it being Nu (Nun) due to Hi-Rez making so many egyptian themed skins or giving skins to egyptian gods.
- Egyptian Clues:
- Many egypt themed skins and so many egypt gods getting skins.
- They recently added some code for deploying a Sand Pillar (Unless they rework Anhur, there’s no reason to except the next god is egyptian).
- EDIT: Important update here.. there’s a new Anhur skin coming, so it may be related! Voice pack is above.
- If that code changes in sand pillar is explained due to any skin or whatever, then there’s no real clue this time.
Other possible candidates:
Season 7 Gods
Seems like there will be a total of 6 Gods this season. From 108 to 113
This list is just speculation about which gods could get the spot. Once they are confirmed, they will get a section for them pretty much as Mulan and Baba Yaga are above.
- 111 – Tsukuyomi
- 112 – ???
- 113 – ???