Season 7.5 PTS Datamining Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – Voice pack Listener
With the new file structure, it’s easier to unpack more data in batch and I’m trying to update the voice pack listener in the next weeks. It may take a while, but for the moment I have updated the website to show a different list for each kind of sounds:
I know the interface is shitty, so let me know if you can help with that.
- Gods: This list will only show God voice packs and skins, for an easier search.
- Caster: All caster voice packs will be listed here. If any is missing, notice me on twitter with an MD, or reddit post.
- Levels: This List will show all sounds related to levels and maps. If you have any old map sound files, notice me on twitter for sending the file.
- NPCs: All creatures and npcs.
- GUI: Sounds for interface.
- Extra god sounds: There’s also extra sounds in some skins, I will try to find a way to add it.
If anything is missing, let me know also please! Also any change I can make to VGS Simulator to make it more popular is accepted!
- Added S7.4 Datamining
- Added new skins
- Added Depthzy info
- Added Tsukuyomi
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
As of November 2018 the website is continued under board.smitedatamining.com instead of self domain smiteboard.com
Some 3D Models are animated.
- NEW! Apollo Skin for 7.5 Part 2 (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- NEW! Awilix Skin for 7.5 Part 2 (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- NEW! Camazotz Skin for 7.5 Part 2 (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- NEW! Nu Wa Skin for 7.5 Part 2 (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- NEW! Caster Guan Yu
- The Elder Djinn Baba Yaga
- The Shadow Guan Yu
- The Legion Hades
- Grim End Hercules
- World Kitty Jormungandr
- Lunar Explorer Chang’e
- Bewitching Bunny Scylla
- Galaxy Maverick Ne Zha
New Skins / Cosmetics
- 7.5 part 2 (Voicepacks uploaded above)
- Nu Wa (Skin 15)
- Red bull event
- Music theme
- Maybe jump stamp, avatar and global emote (Can’t confirm)
- 4th of July
- Achilles Skin
- Anubis Skin
- Bellona skin
- Janus Skin
- Tyr skin
- Vulcan Skin
- Red bull event
- Cupid Skin
- Merlin Skin
- Raijin Skin
- Susano Skin
- Unknown patch Skins
- Camazotz (Skin 7)
- Discordia (Skin 6)
- Nemesis (Skin 14)
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
Goddess 110 – Depthzy Keyname
Depthzy still remains unnamed and it’s under keyname. So there’s no confirmation of who it really is inside files, said so… I scanned deeply(huehueh joke) to find everything they used as placeholder for Depthzy.
During these hard work with /u/Snufflebox (He does an awesome work) these evidences reveal us that:
The following text is not a joke or April Fools, it’s serious. While I said Cthulhu was coming in the April Fools post, the new evidences still point to him.
- Abyssal Acolyte skin and Baron Samedi T5 skins were used as placeholders for Depthzy. That means:
- Fx, audios, Anim tree (Animations, states) were used and shared from those skins.
- It COULD, and I repeat, COULD mean that the character could be Mage or work similar to those skins (How he walks, abilities targeters like circle, Fxs or agni’s wave)
- These skins have tentacles and many puprle FX and things that could fit CTHULHU.
- These skins were released during 2018 Summer. Abyss (or destroyer) was supposed to come in 2019 and delayed to 2020. So it COULD be planned at that point when these skins were released.
- The above line is important because we found a strong evidence in Agni’s skin Ability. It also exists in Chaac’s Ultimate in the Abyssal Execution skin. Image shown below: There’s a message in the upper right corner that reads Abyssal Deep.
- The rest of the text, is from the most famous quote from Cthulhu’s lore
- “Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn” (“In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”)
- All Hi-Rez did, was replace the words Cthulhu and R’lyeh (maybe because some copyright stuff, i dunno) and replaced them with Abyssal Deep
- Only these skins, which are recent and from 2018 have this text, so they added it intentionally in late 2018.
- Both skins have common elements to Cthulhu, or tentacles things. There are also other skins like AMC or poseidon, but let’s remember they use AnimTree from Baron Samedi, so it seems like they wanted a character that walks normally instead of one flying or surfing like poseidon.
- By using the Baron Tier 5 skin, there’s a chance the god has some kind of transformation… the abilities kit (below) hints to type of abilities for Ability 1,2 and 3. So maybe it changes by evolving?
- Also, It has been brought to our notice from certain sources, that Cthulhu might very much be a reality. (We trust the source, but you know, could not be a reality).
- Do you think any of above could fit any other God? Let me know in reddit post or twitter @SmiteDatamining
So, with the update today there was a teaser image for Chapter 4. According to many people I’ve read, including snufflebox, it looks like it points towards Cthulhu again. The statue seems to be very similar to Cthulhu and the site could look like Ryleh?
Our guess is 100% Cthulhu.
Images provided by Snufflebox.
- Depthzy God
- Depthzy Eye
- Tentacle 1
- Depthzy Large (I think it scales in the ultimate)
- There’s also Depthzy T1, T2 and T3
- I think these are tiers, linked to what snufflebox and me theorycrafted last patch by using the Baron T5 skin.
- According to files, Depthzy is supposed to have a second stance, bigger in size (x3.5). That Large stance is explained in the Ultimate.
- We have theorycrafted and snuffle pointed that this could work very similar to Hou Yi’s Tier 5 skin ultimate. I mean, if Hi-Rez made that only for a skin only it would be weird. They could easily make a 2×1. Once you read the Ultimate, you will see that it could make a point.
- Map Tracker
- There’s something called Map Tracker for Depthzy. Apparently it works similar to wards? I’m not really sure, but it’s something you can place.
- Placement Radius: 48
- Separation Radius: 240.
- Repeat Count: 2. I think it means you can’t place more than 2 in the same 240 units radio.
- I think you only can have 3 of them in the beginning, and it may be increasing over time or X needs. Can’t see.
- Has stacks
- Stacks or gain effects through auto attacks.
- Passive Aura
- Apparently his passive applies stacks of Torment and Insanity.
- Basic Attack
- Swing Audio?
- Dephty seems to have 2 abilities for each one. I don’t think it’s stances, but related to somekind of evolution with stacks or maybe changing X state. The reasoning for this is that the Ability B seems to be an evolved, or a bit different, form of Ability A.
- Ability A 01
- Enemy Debuff
- Targeter with particles
- Has different effect depending on the stacks from Passive (And/or) the state of Depthzy.
- Cone Ability
- Damage Reduction Debuff = 5.0
- There’s a Cone with a pullback
- Ability B 01
- This ability is a upgraded version from A01 with a special effect. It seems to spawn claws or the projectiles are now claws.
- There’s also a Targeter pointing in 3 directions, Left, Center and Right.
- The projectiles should be fired at the same time I think.
- Ability A 02
- This ability is a Toggle. So you can activate and deactivate it.
- A deployable is spawned, it will fire in pulses. The deployable seems to come from sky or a portal? Since it says a Portal and a Landing FX.
- The distance of the pulse is 200 units.
- It applies Debuff, and also a Heavy debuff.
- There’s an AoE FX, probably for the debuff or the pulse traveling around.
- AoE small and large
- Pulse Impact large, small
- This ability seems to have 2 different versions of icon. One purple and one red. This could mean just an interface indicator about if you have it activated or deactivated.
- This Ability is a channeling ability. Channeling means like Anubis #1. Can be canceled
- Ability B 02
- Deployable Mesh
- Knock Back
- Shock Wave (Like a splash?)
- Damage falloff of a max of 0.6
- Ability A 03
- This ability is a charge one. So it may need to build up or charge before you can shoot it. It can also be cancelled with Right mouse.
- Whatever this is, it seems to be Rolling. The ability had in earlier patches a projectile, and it says it fires ammunition. So I think you shoot something that rolls? Other theory is that it’s you who rolls, but that should be less probable.
- Left & Right direction to roll.
- There’s a Knockback, the distance is 10 units and 800 speed.
- There’s also something called Wall Spread, which I HAVE NO IDEA, what does it means in this ability. But the istance is about 10 units.
- Ability B 03
- This upgrade of the ability brings something even weirder.
- It uses something called Greater Effect and Lesser Efect.
- Whatever you spawn, it seems to have data about your own Max hp. Maybe you create something that has hp based on your max health.
- It seems also to consume the health, so probably the more max hp you have, the harder it gets to die?
- And something called Health Sacrifice Percent.
- This ability brings me the idea of Depthzy being Warrior or Guardian.
- Aura (Explained below)
- If touched, applies torment
- If untouched, removes torment
- May be up to 3 seconds until it’s applied.
- If you’re facing to Depthzy, you have the effect applied x2
- Stim explained below
- Aura (Explained below)
- Ultimate Stim
- Depthzy can change “Stances” by applying an ultimate Stim. When you’re under the stim, your ability icons are switched from Version A, to version B.
- There’s 3 cases for the Stim. At the moment I can’t see how they work or what does that represents.
- Stim Intro (2 seconds)
- Enables the stim icons
- Clears Targeting devices
- Activates a Skydome FX
- Turns on Large Camera (Probably so you can see yourself in larger size)
- During the progress of 1second, Depthzy grows from x1 to a x3.5 scale
- After X time, then we go into “Stim activated”
- Stim Activated
- An aura gets active (Debuff for enemies)
- I think the aura is for Torment Debuff, may take up to 3 seconds until you get torment.
- After X time we go into End
- Outro (1.23s)
- Aura ends
- Returns to normal size
- Skydome gone
- Large camera off
- As you already know, the Camera seems to get larger and with so, the settings are changed. Here you have a list of what changes and might give a clue about the size we’re talking about.
- Let’s say the normal camera is about X = 0, Y = 0 and Z =70 units of offset from where it’s attached. And then it’s zoomed out -200 backwards and another 35 in height. That makes the normal camera (The usual setup that makes we see the character from behind and a little from above).
- The Large size camera is then X = -900, Y = 0, Z = 600. We have seen an increase of -900 units backwards and 530 in height. But the zoom is set up on 0,0,0 so that means we lose the -200 units extra and 35. Comparing both, we have then:
- X = -700, Y = 0, Z = 495.
- And this should give us the size of the mesh, which initially seems to be x3.5 bigger but we’re talking about x4 camera hight and x3.5 camera backward.
- To compare, I think we should be about 30-40% higher in height than Jorm’s Ultimate camera. But backwards we would be more more far.
- The images below explains a scene with a very close aproximation of the settings. I just made a multiplier based on the numbers we know and compared to a few meshes.
- Image 1: This image shows a default camera setting for a character like let’s say Ymir. We don’t know if Depthzy is gonna be higher or smaller than him.
- Image 2: This image shows how a large camera could like.
- Image 3: Here we see the comparision in size of Ymir, Ymir in 3.5 size, Jorm ultimate head, Jorm at x4.5 size and Normal jorm fits up.
God 111 – Tsukuyomi
Tsukuyomi was finally added to files, it’s been “confirmed” since long time, but it’s official now!
- Health Heal
- Mana Heal
- Basic Attack
- Basic Mangetsu (Full moon)
- Power Hit
- Basic Shingetsu (Opposite to full moon)
- Power Hit
- I see info about 6 hits, not sure if his basics attacks have 6 kind of hits. Probably 3 for each?
- Basic Mangetsu (Full moon)
- Ability 1
- Hit FX
- Pickup FX
- Ability 2
- Hit FX and Main Hit. So probably multiples hits.
- Ability 3
- Ground FX
- Listens to passive stacks
- It fires ammunition (Can’t say what kind).
- Fire rate is about 0.40 (I don’t know if it’s mean to be 2.5 shots per second)
- Under X circumstance can refire.
- Has max ammo count (4)
- Can change fire mode.
- Dash Hit
- Marks enemy
Season 7 Gods
Seems like there will be a total of 6 Gods this season. From 108 to 113
This list is just speculation about which gods could get the spot. Once they are confirmed, they will get a section for them pretty much as Mulan and Baba Yaga are above.
- 112 – ???
- 113 – ???
They are currently working in Season 8, as i’ve seen some hints from Seasn 8 conquest. Nothing that I can identify changed.