Season 9.10 PTS Datamining
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
- Added S9.9 Datamining
- Added new skins
- Added G125 info
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
- Maui Ascended
- Cinder Fall Morgan Le Fay
- Toony Terror Scylla
- Cyberwolf Skadi
- Plague Purger Ra
- Honey Bunny Bastet
- Dark Magic Aphrodite
- Bloody Moon Nox
- Blazing Tormentor Sylvanus
- Darkest Knight Xbalanque
- Primordial Paragon Guan Yu
- Spy Master Kali
- Rumbly Chibi Thor
New Skins / Cosmetics
- Unlinked to any patch
- Cupid (Has a mount?)
- Hel skin
- Patch 9.11
- Gilgamesh Skin
- Yemoja Skin
- Runescape Event / Bundles (More info below)
- Ishtar Skin
- Patch 9.12
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Ah Puch
- Da Ji
- Isthar Skin
- Prime Skins
- September, October, November x2, December and April 2023
- Patch 10.1
- RWBY Skins
- Smite Season Pass 2023 with Digital Deluxe edition
- Oddysey Skins
- [9.10] G123 Skin (We guess it’s Maui – Toxic)
- [9.10] Baron Samedi – Hot Devil
- [9.10] Ganesha – Glitch
- [9.11] Ares
- [9.11] Cliodhna
- [9.11] Jormungandr – Nidhoggr Skin
- [9.11] Hera
- [9.11] Izanami
- [9.11] Merlin
- [9.11] Neith
- [9.11] Vamana
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
There’s a new adventure coming.
- Comes in 9.12
- Seems like you need to accumulate 32.000 gold to win
- Spawn Invulnerability
- Boss buff
- Miniboss trophy
- There seems to be ships, and can move (There’s an alert saying that)
- You have slain Nidhoggr! Capture his skull!
- The Dragon Scale Has Been Delivered! (When Intermediate Flag is delivered)
- The Dragon Skull Has Been Delivered! (Boss Flag Delivery)
- Could Nidhogg be the boss u win the trohpy and maybe that unlocks the skin or the possibility of purchasing the skin?
- Monsters / Bosses and their rewards?
- Boss Monster Cern -> Avatar Skin
- Boss Monster Arachne -> Avatar, Announcer pack
- Boss Monster Kuku -> Avatar Skin
- Boss Monster Unfortunate -> Death Stamp,
- Denton -> Level up fx
- Golem Ice -> Jump stamp
- Boss Spider Eyes -> Ward Skin
- Other Strings
- Hammer touch
- Hammer Sanctified
- Underworld camp
- Disarm, disorient, madness, root, slide, taunt and knockback
- That’s all that can be caused by this camp
- Welcome to the Runescape Event!
- Dive back into nostalgia as you play as Runescape characters with these NEW Skins! Purchase Runescape Skins directly or try rolling for them in the Runescape Chest. Each Runescape Skin will come with its own Cape! Capes are new cosmetic items and can only be equipped on Runescape Skins!
- There are multiple ways to collect Runescape Capes! Purchasing 2 or more Runescape Skins will grant you another Cape and purchasing all will grant you a Runescape Cosmetic bundle! You can also quest for the many Skill Capes that can be found in Runescape! Check your achievements page and the Quest Tab to see what kind of capes you can quest for!
- This Event also has FREE quests which reward Runescape Cosmetics! Make sure to go back to the Quest Page to claim the reward!
- Lastly, don’t forget to check out Runescape Music and Text, Yep, just like you would in Runescape!
- You get some quests. There’s also free quests
- There’s a Runescape chest
There is something related to Capes-> lmao, cape is from Runescape, not a damn cape.
- There’s so many skins, can count up to 69 but it seems some evolve, so it’s going to be less.
- Fire Cape
- Hunter Cape
- Woodcutting Cape
- Construction Cape
- Summoning Cape
- There’s somehow a link between runescape tracking and odyssey. Maybe they give extra points or whatever. Still unknown
- The capes have also some kind of tracking (tracking means like quests)
- Skins (They’re bundles)
- Runescape x Freya Skin
- Runescape x Bellona Skin
- Runescape x Vamana Skin
- Runescape x Merlin Skin
- Runescape x Cerberus Skin
- These skins seems to be related to odyssey and gives points
Season 10 Conquest
First mentions for s10 conquest
- Deployable Buffs
- Damage, Mana, Void and Support buff
- Dryad & Elder Dryad
Deity 124 – Unknown (Probably cancelled)
First mentions to g124 already added. No info for now.
Added Deity 124 as cancelled for now, as g125 seems to have more information and it looks like they’re jumping from 124 to 125.
Deity 125 – Unknown
First mentions to g125 already added.
Alright, we’re not crazy! The Deity 125 points toward Manticore, but get this info with caution as there’s a new adventure coming so things could be mixed up.
- Since deity 124 was cancelled, we have a theory that the files will consider deity 125 as the next one to come in January, jumping from 124 to 125. We’ll see.
- Title: King of the Man-Eaters (NPCs doesn’t get titles, so this is the main clue to think manticore is coming)
- Manticore -> Name literally means Man-eater
- Polyphemus -> Polyphemus first appeared as a savage man-eating giant in the ninth book of the Odyssey
- Antiphatês as /u/Ea50Marduk pointed
- Lamia & Ammit would be discarded as they are female, so not a king.
Some manticore files were added/changed, adding a the spikes skill to be linked into an inventory item (it could be stacks or any passive) ->EDIT: It’s a setting for Manticore’s spike item One of the skills would be spawning Spikes, giving a buff.EDIT: It’s a setting for Manticore’s spike item
- Would be hunter, physical damage
- Medium area Damage and medium damage to single target
Season 10 Deities
Season 10 god lineups, for the moment we have no guesses as there’s no info yet.
- Deity 124 – Unknown Name
- Coming in January
- Deity 125 – Unknown Name
- Coming in February