4.10 PTS Datamining: Cu Chulain and Artio are the next deities to arrive.
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear voice packs.
Some 3D Models are animated now. For the moment I only upload the new animations the model has, so if it doesn’t move it’s because it uses the main god animations. If I include every animation file is sized like 100-250MB and I can’t upload to sketchfab so hopefully I can manage to do it soon.
- Trial of Hercules Music
- Bacchus Remodel
- Bacchus Recolor
- Abyssal Sorcerer Poseidon
- Abyssal Sorcerer Kraken – ANIMATED
- Vanguard Hercules – ANIMATED
- Eliminator Ravana – ANIMATED
- The Marksman Rama – ANIMATED
- Seductress Da Ji
- Added 4.9 Datamining data
- Added New Skins & Promotional info
- Added Artio & Raijin V2 info
- Added Multi queue
- Anubis (Skin 9)
- Camazotz (Skin 5)
- Nox (Skin 6)
- Tyr (Skin 8)
- Skins below may arrive in future patches.
- Cupid (Skin 8)
- Cupid skin is probably something with claws
- Odin (Skin 7)
- Odin skin is probably a summer one
- Aphrodite (Skin 7)
- Osiris (Skin 5 & Skin 6)
- Dark Night
- White Knight
Seems like Raijin is getting a rework. He’s now appearing under Raijin V2 which means Remodel or Skill Rework. I don’t think his model is bad enough to call a remodel so we’ll think about it as a rework only.
- New Passive
There’s no info about Magical or Physical so it’s open to everything. My bet would be mage but since we have Morrigan she’s probably a Guardian.
- General Info
- Has 2 stances: Druid and Bear
- Roar: Mitigates damage and makes damage -> Works with stack passive
- Skill #1 – Grounded Zone
- Skill #2 – Charge
- Skill #3 – Life Tap
- Druid Lifetap Projectile
Cu Chulainn was known for converting himself into a rage, berserker or war mode with more strenght. Some also say he converted into a monster. Anyway it seems like Hi-Rez is going through this way with his Berserk Mode.
- Ability: Buff
- Instead of using Mana, Cu Chulainn has Ferocity, which is capped at 100. He may not regen more than 30. He gains Ferocity upon hitting with his Basic Attacks and Abilities, as well as upon he or his allies taking Damage. If Cu Chulainn remains above 75 Ferocity for more than 3s, he goes Berserk. While Berserk, Cu Chulainns Ultimate is replaced by a War Yell, and his Basic Attack chain is altered to include an AOE Ground Pound and a Knockback as his 3rd and 6th hit respectively. He also gains movement speed, and maximum health (healed to match % of current max health).
- Ferocity Threshold: 75%
- #1 Skill – Barbed Spear
- Description: Cu Chulainn thrusts his spear forward, damaging all enemies in front of him.
- Damage: 90,135,180,225,270 +55% of your Physical Power
- Cost: 50,60,70,80,90
- Cooldown: 10s
- #2 Skill – Vent Steam
- Description: Cu Chulainn vents his anger as superheated steam, increasing his movement speed and draining his Ferocity. Every .5s while in this state, all enemies within 22.5 units are damaged by the heat. This damage increases by 5% for each consecutive hit they take (up to a maximum of 3) but resets upon Cu Chulainn taking damage.
- Damage per Second: 20,25,30,35,40 +5% of your Physical Power
- Movement Speed: 20%
- Cost: Unknown Amount every 0.5s
- Cooldown: 2s
- #3 Skill – Salmon’s Leap
- Ability: Leap
- Range: 35
- Description: Cu Chulainn vaults over his spear, leaping to a target location and slamming it down to damage enemies around and in front of him.
- Damage: 70,130,190,250,310 +60% of your Physical Power
- Cost: 60,65,70,75,80
- Cooldown: 14s
- #4 Skill – Gae Bulg
- Radius: 30
- Description: Cu Chulainn swings his spear in a circle around him, Damaging and Knocking Up all Enemies.
- Damage: 100,200,300,400,500 +65% of your Physical Power
- Slow: 30% for 2s
- Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 75s
Seems like Multi Queue may be coming very soon!
- Join as Multi-Queue for
- Check to apply multiple queue.
- This queue is not eligible for Multi-Queue
- In Multiple Queues
- Dreamhack 2017
- Superhero Chest
- Each Superhero chest has a chance of unlocking one of the items displayed.