Este post también está disponible en Español: Spanish
Season 4 is here, what can we expect from now on?
Changelog – Live updates
Live updates changelog, being updated with Spain (Madrid) Time Zone
- 2:15 – 3D Models & Voicepacks
- 2:21 – Added G86 section
- 2:31 – Added Info on G86 and CTF Mode
- 2:38 – Added info on Kuzenbo
- 2:50 – Added new skins in “New Skins”
- 3:00 – Added Season Ticket
- 3:10 – Added more Season Ticket & Promotional content
- 3:11 – Added G86 info, season effects
- 3:20 – Added Info on G86, now revealed as Cernunnos
- 3:32 – Added Info on Challenge 1 and 2
- 3:43 – Added Nevercake Announcer pack in Smite Board
- 3:45 – Added few skill names on Cernunnos
- 3:50 – Post is finished, it should not get any more updates I THINK. Anyway please check tomorrow or stay tuned in twitter for any update.
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
As last patch was mentioned, I opened a new site called Smite Board where you can hear the voice packs, simulate the VGS commands and check the models.
Smite Board is a new site I opened for a database style website. The idea is to have all the voice packs, sound themes and 3D Models available for everyone with just a simple website search.
Site also features a VGS Simulator under voice packs area so you can test the voicepacks.
- Nevercake Announcer Pack
- Ao Kuang – NRG
- Jing Wei
- Nemesis – Modern Mercenary
- Skadi – Such cold
- Vamana V2
- Vamana V2 Recolor
- Xing Tian – Iron Tyrant
Cards uploaded for whoever is interested, I know these are not new.
The following skins are meant to arrive in the next patches.
- Jing Wei (3D Model above)
- Ah Muzen Cab
G86 (Cernunnos) – Next Celtic God
Again Hi-Rez has hided the name of the next Celtic God. We’ll see if we can get who it is from the info we get from Datamining.
G86 is somehow attached to seasonal events that may affect how it works? If this is true, as file says, we should be a bit closer to know the role of the next god.
Was able to get the name, so next celtic god is Cernunnos.
- Seasonal Winter Effect – Winter Season Grants % slow to auto attacks.
- Seasonal Spring Effect – Silence enemies after receiving magical damage.
- Seasonal Summer Effect – Summer season grants bleed on auto attacks.
- Seasonal Fall Effect – Fall season grants bonus penetration.
- IMPORTANT – These effects were near the season ticket lines. I’m not quite sure if these affects will apply to EVERYONE or just G86 since it’s only G86 who has some refferences at “X season effects”.
- #1 Ability – Bramble Blas
- Explodes after X range (As Isis ball)
- Explodes on Target
- #2 Ability
- #3 Ability
- #4 Ability – The Wild Hunt
- The model may change or receive some objetcs attached to it. Not sure how to explain it.
Kuzenbo – King Kappa
Kuzenbo is the next Japanese Guardian to arrive to Smite.
- #1 Ability – Nene Kappa
- Projectile & can bounce through targets
- Can hit up to a max of 3 times per target (Looks like nezha ability)
- Reduce cooldown?
- #2 Ability – Shell Spikes
- May work with passive stacks? or something that stacks.
- Gives protections and Can be maxed with stacks?
- Max protections 15?
- Toggle skill
- #3 Ability – Sumo Push
- Pushes enemy?
- #4 Ability – Turtle Thrash
- Hit multiples targets
- Can be interrumpted
Challenges / Adventures
Challenges (Also knows as Adventures) are coming to Smite in Season 4. These mini adventures will be similar to what we have been experiencing with Xing Tian’s Mountain, Fafnir’s Wonderland or Celtic Event. Obviously they will be a lot different as they are introducing new game modes, or challenges so it’s not only a PVE round game mode as we got with the previous 2 events.
In order to read a more elaborated post about this info, please check this post.
- Challenge 01 – Capture the Flag (Match queue)
- Flag Base
- Flag Carrier Debuff
- Flag can be thrown (Both yourself or someone can make you throw it)
- Dirt – Reducing movement speed by 50%
- Speed – Increasing movement speed by 20%
- Peach – Deployable
- Challenge 02 – Door Siege (Match queue)
- Your door has been destroyed!
- Door will be repaired in 60 seconds
- Protection – You gain a 2000 health shield.
- Speed – You gain 25% movement speed.
- Potion – Recover 25% of your Health and Mana over 5 seconds.
- Charge –
- Shield –
- Bash –
- Toss –
- Challenge 03 – Racing (Match queue)
- Racing mode with laps and checkpoints.
- It’s a competition as we have placements.
- Seems to ride a vehicle, my best bet is it’s a Chariot.
Season Ticket 2017
- Bundle for Season Ticket 2017 items
- 2017 Season Ticket Bundle With Points
- 2017 Season Ticket plus FP Bundle
- Spring Season
- Spring Recall
- Quest 1 – Spring Slaughter
- Get 250 Kills and Assists
- Quest 2 – Spring Clash
- Win 5 games of Clash
- Quest 3 – Springtime Brawl
- Win 15 Games
- 2017 Season Ticket Frame
- Kawaii Chest
- Doge Chest
- Chest Undying S4
- 25% off Such Kawaii Chest Roll
- 4.1 75% off any emote