Queen of the Underworld PTS Datamining Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
As of November 2018 the website is continued under board.smitedatamining.com instead of self domain smiteboard.com
Some 3D Models are animated.
- Cute Cultivator Persephone
- Whirlwind Tech Xing Tian
- Dawn Defender Thor
- Swift Scurrier Neith
- Wise Wizard Merlin
- Horrific Harvester Ah Puch
- Bloody Butcher Ymir
- Radical Rex Chaac
- Added 6 R10 Datamining
- Added New skins
- Added Heimdallr Info
- Added returning challenges
New Skins / Cosmetics
- Arthur (Skin 5)
- Ganesha v2 (Skin 6)
- Osiris (Skin 7)
- Scylla v2 (Skin 13)
- Terra Skin (Skin 7)
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
As every year, main Odyssey post is up, everything related to it: Skin cards, lore, info, etc will be posted there. Including voice packs and models.
- Added the complete 26 item list type. So we know if they are wards, skins, etc..
God 107 – Heimdallr
- General Info
- He’s Physical
- Weapon Double Axe
- Axe 1 hits in area
- Weapon Horn
- Horn Circle
- Horn Cone
- Basic Attack
- Chained Melee attacks (This means combo attacks)
- Not sure if it has projectiles, as I found also a mention for a projectile, but looks like he has chained melee attacks.
- The passive seems to mark enemies.
- Ability 1
- Ability 2
- This ability is a Hit Pulse, which means it’s a skill like freya’s 3 or other skills that can be activated for a buff in each hit.
- Cone Pullback
- Can be cancelled with Right click or interrupted.
- Targeter FX
- Ability 3
- Deploys something called “Auto Portal”. Triggers a cooldown of 5s, and it has a delay of 2s for the fire event.
- There is a teleport, so the cooldown and fire event is probably the cooldown for transporting people or transporting yourself.
- There’s a chance that it only teleports basic attacks?
- Chain device, which means the ultimate is a serie of events.
- There’s a Tunnel, and some camera movements or camera changes.
- There’s also a stun.
- Apparently the tunnel can make you into a charge? Something like Janus ult?
- The last event seems to be a Charge, which stops on hitting a God.
- Stage 1 and Stage Two are explosions
- The ultimate seems to be very “epic” or “cinematic” with Heimdallr having an intro and others things. Think about it like Apollo’s Ultimate which makes him do things and your camera changes.
- Ultimate Stages
- Intro: Apparently if you have a victim, the intro plays with him with victim entering into the tunnel or something like so. Then it triggers the teleport.
- Stage One: Some sections change visibility and a timer is triggered, if the timer is down then there’s a stage one explosion.
- Stage Two: There’s another explosion with some section changing visibility. It also does another teleport.
- Outro: Ends camera changes, the tunnel changes visibility or whatever.
- Stage 1 and 2 are 2s each.
- Fantasy Joust
- Medusa’s Deathmach
- Cage Fight
Challenge 12 – Multi Rounds / PEP
Based on this new info, it looks like we’re having some kind of Multi Round waves + Exploration or moving through a map, we will encounter some camps and we can get some of them to help us.
Anyway, this game mode looks something like one team against other team, so it might be still in Assault, with some kind of camps adding forces to your side.
- Playable gods? Or Maybe NPCs
- They level up from 1 to 3.
- Poseidon, Odin, Hel, Rama, Kali
- Not all camps are alike.
- Pusher camps will add units to every other wave – AoE, Swarm, or Tank.
- Follower camps will travel with you and help you fight – Bruisers, Burst Mages, Healers, Support, and Sustain DPS, but if you capture more than 2 one will be replaced.
- Pushers and Followers each have 3 Tiers!
- Passives and Buffs
- Jungle passive Defenses
- Heal the monster by 5% max Health every second
- Assassin Buff
- Attack speed bonus damage vs phoenixes and Titans.
- Guardian Buff
- Bonus damage based on target’s maximun health.
- Hunter Buff
- Increased Hp5, movespeed for allied units with 70 feet.
- Mage Buff
- Substracts 1s from all of your abilities on cooldown, once per 10s.
- Warrior Buff
- Cooldown reduction, increased power, mp5
- Passive: Reflects basic attack damage back to the attacker
- Jungle passive Defenses
- Random Things / Traps
- Pillar Trap Knockback
- Also traps with Persephones Binding Vines
- Sudden Death
- Items / Passives or Bonus
- Ramming Spear:
- Fires True Damage Projectile. Using the item fires a bolt that travels 70 units. Deals 15% current health as true damage.
- 110 s cooldown.
- Ramming Spear:
- Spirit Wolf
- Demonic Peon
- Demonic Warlord
- Scorched Fighter
- Icy Monstrosityu
- Bullet Hell
- Archer Frozen
- Boar boss
- Chaos Boss
- Chaos Sword
- Chimera Big
- Cyclops Guard
- Cyclops Mage
- Cyclops Thief
- Exploding Barrels
- Fire Giant
- Harpy Big
- Lava Imp
- Machine Gun Harpy
- Tiger Boss
- Undead Ranged, Warrior
- Wolf Elite
- Minion Brutes, melee, ranged (All roman)