Season 7.7 PTS Datamining
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – Voice pack Listener
With the new file structure, it’s easier to unpack more data in batch and I’m trying to update the voice pack listener in the next weeks. It may take a while, but for the moment I have updated the website to show a different list for each kind of sounds:
I know the interface is shitty, so let me know if you can help with that.
- Gods: This list will only show God voice packs and skins, for an easier search.
- Caster: All caster voice packs will be listed here. If any is missing, notice me on twitter with an MD, or reddit post.
- Levels: This List will show all sounds related to levels and maps. If you have any old map sound files, notice me on twitter for sending the file.
- NPCs: All creatures and npcs.
- GUI: Sounds for interface.
- Extra god sounds: There’s also extra sounds in some skins, I will try to find a way to add it.
If anything is missing, let me know also please! Also any change I can make to VGS Simulator to make it more popular is accepted!
- Added S7.6 Datamining
- Added new skins
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
As of November 2018 the website is continued under board.smitedatamining.com instead of self domain smiteboard.com
Some 3D Models are animated.
- UNRELEASED! – Bakasura (Skin 8) – Code Eater
- UNRELEASED! – Cupid skin – Deadnaut
- UNRELEASED! – Horus (Skin 4) – Oblivion Ruler
- UNRELEASED! – Persephone Skin 4
- UNRELEASED! – Xbalanque Skin 11
- Zuko Susano
- Avatar Aang Merlin
- Blue Spirit Susano
- Avatar Korra Skadi
- Tornado Tech Kukulkan
- Piñata Party Kumbhakarna
- Bass Demon Raijin
- Twisted Joke Izanami
New Skins / Cosmetics
- Bakasura (Skin 8) – Code Eater
- Cupid skin – Deadnaut
- Horus (Skin 4) – Oblivion Ruler
- New Moon Event (Possibly related to Tsukuyomi)
- A lot of quests as usual in this events
- Anhur (Skin 10)
- Pele (Skin 6)
- Yemoja – Angelic Archon
- HoloHacker Chest
- Unknown patch Skins
- Camazotz (Skin 7)
- Cupid Skin
- Discordia (Skin 6)
- Ganesha (Skin 7)
- Nemesis (Skin 14)
- Merlin (Skin 5)
- Odin (Skin 13)
- Persephone (Skin 4)
- Skadi (Skin 12)
- Xbalanque (Skin 11)
- 7.10 Seems to be the patch for Odyssey
- First mentions to it, with a copy paste of previous one.
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
- He still has a backstab.
- He now tracks if you’re revealed.
- He tracks if his target in ultimate is blinded.
- Loki poison blind.
God 111 – Tsukuyomi
Tsukuyomi was finally added to files, it’s been “confirmed” since long time, but it’s official now!
- Health Heal
- Mana Heal
- Basic Attack
- Chained Melee
- Basic Mangetsu (Full moon)
- Power Hit
- Basic Shingetsu (Opposite to full moon)
- Power Hit
- I see info about 6 hits, not sure if his basics attacks have 6 kind of hits. Probably 3 for each?
- Power Pool
- Multiple abilities refer to this in order to be able to be fired. I’m not actually sure if he doesn’t use mana or if he has a secondary power pool.
- When something is fired, an ability or whatever, it consumes 1 from power pool.
- The pool has a total of 6. I think this pool is linked to the clones.
- Last Datamining it was linked to basic attacks, so it’s probably a boost for abilities or hits.
- Ability 2 & Ultimate work with this. Not sure about 1 and 3.
- Ability 1
- Hit FX
- Pickup FX
- Projectiles are Shuriken (Reach 10 feet distance)
- Cooldown Reduction of 0.40%
- They return to Tsukuyomi
- The shuriken explode when they collide with other actor while returning. Then disappear.
- Ability 2
- Hit FX and Main Hit. So probably multiples hits.
- Cone Attack
- Can hit up to 3 times.
- Ability 3
- Ground FX
- AoE effect of about 25 radius
- This ability seems to move? Maybe a mesh or fx that moves.
- Not sure if it moves 7.5 units of distance or more.
- Listens to passive stacks
- Fire rate is about 0.40 (I don’t know if it’s mean to be 2.5 shots per second)
Under X circumstance can refire.
- Has max ammo count (4)
Can change fire mode.
- Dash Hit
- Marks enemy
- Whatever the ultimate does, it affects the enemy target list.
- Spawn Clones each 0.10s and then they persist for 0.20s
- I think 6 of them spawn
- Can hit up to 3 times. Then explodes
- It’s probably a mix of a projectile that passes through with clones spawning around and hitting. Or maybe it’s just 2 different versions, but the clone one is the newest.
God 112 – Danzaburou
The God 112 is confirmed to be Danzaburou.
For the moment there’s no info on him, just the name.
Season 7 Gods
Seems like there will be a total of 6 Gods this season. From 108 to 113
This list is just speculation about which gods could get the spot. Once they are confirmed, they will get a section for them pretty much as Mulan and Baba Yaga are above.
- 113 – ???
They are currently working in Season 8, as i’ve seen some hints from Seasn 8 conquest. Nothing that I can identify changed.
- Pyromancer (Has Abilities) So it’s probably like fire giant?
- Fire Giant
- Fury Primal
- Burden of War – Fury
- Burden of Dread – Primal Fury