Medusa’s new post which reveals some more mechanics of her invisible stance.
The medusa invisible mechanics works within her passive.
Following the file functions medusa’s invisible mechanics have the following:
- Friendly & Enemy Stealth Value
- Passive Stealth Distance
The stealth passive has also a distance mechanic which will probably work with friendly players that will probably make them invisible too or just a mechanic to make sure Medusa is visible for friendly players. 99% sure it will be to make you visible for your friendly players.
She may be able to reveal enemy units too, not sure tho.
- Permanent Stealth
Last datamining I noticed that medusa’s stealth could be permanent and it looks to be right, there’s a function which reveals medusa will apply the stealth material once she’s out of combat. Timer should be 5 seconds as well.
- The execute will work as expected, after something or upon certain % of HP medusa will be able to execute the enemy.
- The stacks remain in her build, no info yet.
- Ability #1
- Has a stun.
- Ability #2
- Ability #3
- As said in the past, it’s a charge against a God only.
- Stops on hit.
- Ability #4
- As said in the past, it’s a Hit Pulse ability.
- Hit Pulse ability = Togglable Ultimate which makes hits every second or consumes mana per hit, etc.
- Works with a stack passive.
- Heals per each Stack.
- Can heal devices (??) -> Probably heal her own things.
- Spin To Strike
- AOE Damage.
- Range Attack.
- Works with stack too.
- Has an extra damage scaling which uses Physical and Magical.
- Shield Blash.
- Blocks attacks.
- Add blocks per stack.
- Should be able to have more blocks if you have more stacks.
- Will be able to re fire the cone attack.
- AOE Knock Up
Pingback: Smite Datamining – More medusa info and bellona | suchgames.com